Work With Us
There’s a lot of award-winning talent in this town but for some reason it’s still not a big blip on the Ad World radar. We’re out to change that. Dunn&Co. wants to be for Tampa what Fallon is for Minneapolis, Crispin is for Boulder, and Martin is for the entire state of Virginia. If you know who those agencies are and know what we’re talking about then we want to talk to you whether we have an opening or not.
Sr. Account Executive
Dunn&Co. has an immediate opening for a Senior Account Executive.
The Senior Account Executive (SAE) is responsible for building and maintaining strong working relationships while successfully managing assigned SOWs and projects for our clients. The SAE is responsible for maintaining oversight on scope and budgets for all assigned projects. The successful candidate will demonstrate extreme attention to detail with excellent communication and project management skills, while supporting the client’s strategy, vision, and business growth.
The perfect candidate for this job will be organized, proactive, and have a passion for advertising across any industry. Candidates must be able to leverage expert knowledge of client business issues and industry insights to provide useful business direction, maximizing our potential as an agency.
- Foster and manage all assigned Client relationships – maintaining contact, building trust and rapport, identifying Client needs and proactively offering solutions/recommendations to further their business
- Collaborate with internal agency partners and departments (creative/production/digital) to execute projects and campaigns from inception through completion at the highest level of quality – on time and on budget
- Assist Account Supervisor/Account Director/Strategy Director with the formulation and support of client marketing and business strategies
- Evaluate and provide feedback on creative based on strategy/Client needs; present creative work and rationale to clients for approval or modification
- Manage assigned project budgets, SOW fulfillment and invoicing, and lead budget conversations with Clients with confidence
- Lead internal and external meetings, setting expectations for key deliverables, team roles and next steps
- Brief traffic, creative, digital and production teams on current and upcoming projects
- Ensure communication between teams flows effectively, and that project plans and deadlines are met
- Monitor the effectiveness and outcomes of projects and campaigns
- Anticipate and identify internal and client issues as well as recommended solutions, and utilize the support of the Account Supervisor/Account Director as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising or related field
- 4-6 years of advertising agency experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, both internally and externally
- Dependable team player, able to work both autonomously and as part of a team and poses the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously without constant supervision
- Seasoned account professional and project management pro, with strong understanding of agency workflow and disciplines
- Exhibits critical/strategic thinking skills and solution-oriented mindset
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Adept at using Microsoft Office Suite, project management software, Mac Computers and Software, Keynote
Marketing and Advertising
Advertising, Marketing Account Management