Work With Us
There’s a lot of award-winning talent in this town but for some reason it’s still not a big blip on the Ad World radar. We’re out to change that. Dunn&Co. wants to be for Tampa what Fallon is for Minneapolis, Crispin is for Boulder, and Martin is for the entire state of Virginia. If you know who those agencies are and know what we’re talking about then we want to talk to you whether we have an opening or not.
Social Media Art Director
Dunn&Co. is seeking a sharp, curious and entrepreneurial Social Media Art Director to concept and develop creative assets for the social channels of various clients. The Social Media Art Director will work closely alongside Dunn&Co.’s creative team and digital teams, and should be comfortable taking the lead on photo and video shoots in our content studio as well as on location. If you have the vision to create big-picture plans and the technical chops to execute them flawlessly, we want to hear from you.
- Channel and Content Planning: Work with the creative and digital teams to ideate the best campaigns and tactics to support creative concepts on social;
- Social Photography: Produce social media content (text, image, video or GIF) that builds meaningful connections and encourages our clients’ target audience to take action. Manage aspects related to photography and cinematography during the pre-production, production and post-production phases;
- Design: When needed, support the creation of creative materials for both prospective client pitches and active jobs outside of social;
- What’s Cool Now?: Keep up to date with the latest news, events, functionality and features, and trends relating to the social space, as well as what our clients’ competitors are doing in the social space;
- Did It Work?: Work with the digital team to measure key performance indicators and make strategic recommendations as to how a brand should evolve their creative presence.
- At least one year of experience developing social media creative;
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Must have creative eye for layout, photo placement and typesetting. A design degree is preferred;
- A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media;
- Exemplified creativity and maintenance of personal social media channels;
- Photography skills: composition, lighting and making the perfect edits;
- Understanding of image display standards on all social platforms;
- Strong ability to concept multiple ideas quickly;
- Ability to explain and present social media creative ideas to clients with clarity and polish;
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team and possess the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously;
- Just be an all-round good-egg that can get along with other good-eggs.