Work With Us
There’s a lot of award-winning talent in this town but for some reason it’s still not a big blip on the Ad World radar. We’re out to change that. Dunn&Co. wants to be for Tampa what Fallon is for Minneapolis, Crispin is for Boulder, and Martin is for the entire state of Virginia. If you know who those agencies are and know what we’re talking about then we want to talk to you whether we have an opening or not.
Senior Account Executive
Dunn&Co.’s a pretty good shop. Not just because our walls are full of trophies, but because we care. We care about our people and our clients, and about how to help both of them win.
Yes, we’re often considered one of the Southeast’s leading branding and advertising agencies. That happens when you’re able to survive 18 years in this biz, and you make work that the masses and clients grin at. But what makes us admirable is our desire to build a team that works together with passion and consideration. If this appeals to you, please read on.
Senior Account Executive
Dunn&Co. has an immediate opening for a Senior Account Executive within its DunnHealth division. We are only looking for local talent, or those willing to relocate.
The Senior Account Executive is a primary contact for both the day-to-day project work and strategic leadership for our healthcare clients. This role involves strategy, both account planning and business strategy, and project management with a focus on the healthcare industry (In this case, the healthcare industry describes pharmaceutical and medical product manufacturing brands.) The successful candidate will not only have proven experience and expertise in traditional and emerging media, but will demonstrate a true passion for the work of the agency and our client’s business.
The Senior Account Executive manages relationships at all levels, both internally and with key client stakeholders, and continuously works to identify opportunities for growing and moving the client and agency business forward. Candidates must be able to leverage expert knowledge of client business issues and industry insights to provide useful business direction, maximizing our potential as an agency. The Senior Account Executive recognizes that immersion into the category and development of a deep understanding of our clients’ business is critical for success of the agency, and this role.
- Accountable for managing assigned book of business including leading day-to-day project management, while also overseeing other AEs project/client management, ensuring that all initiatives support brand and overall strategy; briefs, POVs, creative, media plans, etc. with little to zero oversight
- Ensure agency work is executed to the highest level of quality – on time and on budget
- Foster and manage all assigned client relationships – maintaining contact, building trust and rapport, and identify account growth opportunities
- Anticipate and resolve internal team and client issues, and utilize the support of the Account Director/leadership team as needed
- Lead and collaborate with internal agency partners/departments to develop and deliver effective client and new business presentations
- Evaluate and provide feedback on creative based on strategy/Client needs, and effectively present and defend creative to Clients with ease
- Lead all meetings, setting expectations for key deliverables, team roles and next steps
- Partner with Account Director to develop new business proposals and SOWs, and help contribute to projections/revenue forecasting
- Play an active role in managing SOWs, tracking budgets, monitoring team hours and account/project profitability
- Develop and grow junior team members through ongoing mentorship and partnership, ensuring development goals and expectations are being set and met on an ongoing basis
- Ability to inspire confidence and growth in agency and client team members
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising or related field.
- 5-10+ years of advertising agency experience, or related in-house marketing experience. Bonus points for both.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Self-starter with the ability to deliver results without constant supervision
- Seasoned account professional and project management pro, with strong understanding of agency workflow and disciplines
- Account planning/client relationship guru with inherent critical /strategic thinking skills and solution-oriented mindset
- Dependable team player, able to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, while also playing the role of player coach and playing an active role in the growth of the business and department
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Acts with confidence in all situations, sets tone for the team, and leads effectively
- Supervise and develop junior team members
- Adept at using Microsoft Office Suite, project management software, Mac Computers and Software, Keynote