Work With Us
There’s a lot of award-winning talent in this town but for some reason it’s still not a big blip on the Ad World radar. We’re out to change that. Dunn&Co. wants to be for Tampa what Fallon is for Minneapolis, Crispin is for Boulder, and Martin is for the entire state of Virginia. If you know who those agencies are and know what we’re talking about then we want to talk to you whether we have an opening or not.
Senior Account Executive
Dunn&Co. has an immediate opening for a Senior Account Executive. We are only looking for local talent, or those willing to relocate.
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for building and maintaining strong working relationships while successfully managing all campaigns and projects for our client base. The SAE will be responsible for large budget projects that require an extreme attention to detail and wearing an execution hat while supporting the client’s strategy, vision, and business growth.
The perfect candidates for this job will be organized, proactive, and have a passion for advertising across any industry. Candidates must be able to leverage expert knowledge of client business issues and industry insights to provide useful business direction, maximizing our potential as an agency.
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their needs.
- Working with agency creative resources and account team mates to execute projects and campaigns that meets the client’s brief and budget.
- Assisting with the formulation and support of client marketing strategies.
- Presenting project and campaign ideas and budgets to the client.
- Arranging and attending kickoff and status meetings.
- Acting as the link between the client and the agency by maintaining regular contact.
- Briefing the traffic and creative teams on current and upcoming projects.
- Ensuring that communication between teams flows effectively, and that project plans and deadlines are met.
- Presenting creative work and rationale to clients for approval or modification.
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs, and invoicing clients.
- Writing creative briefs and client reports.
- Monitoring the effectiveness and outcomes of projects and campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising or related field.
- 8-10+ years of advertising agency experience, or related in-house marketing experience. Bonus points for both.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, both internally and externally.
- Ability to lead by example, and mentor Account Executives in their development.
- Self-starter with the ability to deliver results without constant supervision.
- Dependable team player, able to work both autonomously and as part of a team and poses the ability to handle multiple project simultaneously.
- Ability to present agency capabilities, along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency.
- Again, we will require you to have a deep passion for this job, agency, and industry. This is non-negotiable.