Work With Us
There’s a lot of award-winning talent in this town but for some reason it’s still not a big blip on the Ad World radar. We’re out to change that. Dunn&Co. wants to be for Tampa what Fallon is for Minneapolis, Crispin is for Boulder, and Martin is for the entire state of Virginia. If you know who those agencies are and know what we’re talking about then we want to talk to you whether we have an opening or not.
Dunn&Co.’s a pretty good shop. Not just because our walls are full of trophies, but because we care. We care about our people and our clients, and about how to help both of them win.
Yes, we’re often considered one of the Southeast’s leading branding and advertising agencies. That happens when you’re able to survive 19 years in this biz, and you make work that both the masses and clients applaud. But what makes us admirable is our desire to build a team that works together with passion and consideration. If this appeals to you, please read on.
Dunn&Co. is seeking an experienced Multimedia Producer skilled in producing television and radio advertising, web content and photography, with the occasional non-traditional project. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to execute integrated multimedia campaigns that are both strategically driven and conceptually compelling. Excellent research, communication and organizational skills are essential along with the ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced, deadline driven culture. Prior advertising agency experience is strongly preferred.
- Responsibilities include management of all aspects of production from the establishment of project budgets, to the bidding process and contract negotiations, to the execution and delivery of integrated creative campaigns. Experience on-set is required.
- The Multimedia Producer must be deadline driven and possess the ability to multi-task on individual projects, as well as manage multiple projects and multiple clients simultaneously.
- Attention to detail is essential as this position is responsible for creating and maintaining all project files including contracts, budgets, schedules and technical/production specs. Active monitoring of actuals vs. budgeted costs is critical as is managing licensing and third-party rights associated with each element of production.
- The Multimedia Producer should possess the ability to identify and assess project risk and escalate issues with senior management as warranted.
- A proactive and entrepreneurial spirit are required for success in this role.
- The Multimedia Producer will foster successful relationships with our clients, internal teams and external production partners while managing expectations, budgets and ensuring creative objectives are not compromised.
- The ideal candidate is a hybrid, possessing the ability to work “high-to-low” seamlessly transitioning from the supervision of big budget productions to the independent management and line producing of lower-budget, smaller crew productions.
- The Multimedia Producer will demonstrate technological and cultural awareness and enjoy investigating emerging trends and identifying new artists, content providers and creative contributors. As important is the ability to cultivate new relationships with potential creative partners and contribute to the success of Dunn&Co.’s internal studio production capabilities.
- Beyond a strong interest in our business and the desire to be part of a fast-paced, creative and collaborative environment we are seeking someone with a background in production with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Prior advertising agency experience is preferred.
- Overnight travel is required. Travel up to 20%.
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for the things we do including storytelling and integrated brand communications.
- Currently has and maintains strong relationships with key suppliers of various size and cost, including but not limited to local production crew contacts, equipment rental vendors, and talent and casting agents.
- Technological proficiency is required, as is the ability to identify, embrace and implement new technology and produce for emerging platforms.
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary is $60K/yr. Competitive benefits package. Casual working environment filled with a lot of nice people.