Work With Us
There’s a lot of award-winning talent in this town but for some reason it’s still not a big blip on the Ad World radar. We’re out to change that. Dunn&Co. wants to be for Tampa what Fallon is for Minneapolis, Crispin is for Boulder, and Martin is for the entire state of Virginia. If you know who those agencies are and know what we’re talking about then we want to talk to you whether we have an opening or not.
The Media Director is responsible for providing effective media strategies to support both traditional and digital marketing efforts and presenting those plans/rationales to Dunn&Co’s clients. This position will work closely with the strategy, account and creative teams to understand client goals and actively contribute customer-centric solutions in the media space. In addition to supporting existing initiatives, this role is expected to share new and innovative solutions that proactively help the agency and its clients understand media opportunities and enable the entire team to craft more effective solutions.
- Media Planning and Buying: Plan and place traditional, non-traditional, and digital media. Develop and execute promotions, ensure schedules run as ordered, and compile campaign reconciliations. Maintain relationships with media reps to negotiate better rates and better placements
- Reporting & Analytics: Oversee a team in the development and maintenance of media reports/dashboards to track campaign performance. Elevate our reporting to clearly show an overview of results, insights and actionable recommendations. Quantify the results that the agency provides to show value to our current clients and support new business
- Finance: Invoice clients for monthly or quarterly media expenditures; review and approve vendor invoices with support from media buyer; steward all buys to ensure accuracy of spend against client budgets
- Management: Oversee the growth of direct report(s), including regular check-ins, formal and informal reviews, delegating project tasks, balancing workloads, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising or related field.
- 5+ years of advertising and/or media agency experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, both internally and externally
- Self-starter with the ability to deliver results without supervision
- Thorough understanding of, and hands on experience, managing integrated media campaigns, including programmatic digital
- Ability to present agency capabilities, along with other agency staff, in client presentations and agency new business scenariosA deep passion for this job, agency, and industry. This is non-negotiable