Work With Us
There’s a lot of award-winning talent in this town but for some reason it’s still not a big blip on the Ad World radar. We’re out to change that. Dunn&Co. wants to be for Tampa what Fallon is for Minneapolis, Crispin is for Boulder, and Martin is for the entire state of Virginia. If you know who those agencies are and know what we’re talking about then we want to talk to you whether we have an opening or not.
Media Traffic Coordinator
The Paid Media Traffic Coordinator will work cross-functionally with internal teams and external media partners to handle the timely trafficking of advertising materials to various media outlets, across both traditional and digital channels. This role will work directly with the media team to map media plan deliverables and request the appropriate materials while also maintaining all asset requirements, work back schedules and deadlines. The ideal candidate for this role has a full understanding of digital ad specs, strong communication and organizational skills with attention to detail. They will also be able to work independently while managing multiple elements of a campaign.
- Manage promotional asset execution with internal partners
- Coordinate day-to-day timelines and deliverables for all paid media assets
- Manage multiple timelines to ensure a smooth and efficient completion of all projects
- Coordinate and maintain ad spec sheets & traffic instructions to ensure organizational awareness and alignment
- QA media assets prior to deployment to ensure spec requirements are met and they’re current with brand standards & channel best practices
- Regularly attend and actively participate in campaign meetings with the ability to speak to channel deliverables
- Lead consistent touch points with teams to provide project updates, collect feedback, deliver & review assets
- Create, capture, and publish clear agendas and recaps tracking action items for accurate deliverables as assigned
- Maintain media calendar and assets templates for internal teams to reference, including best practices.
- Collaborate with internal partners to prioritize work and manage key projects
- Refine, improve, and scale processes to enhance speed and quality of asset delivery & standardizing processes as needed
- Support department leadership with special projects as required
- 1+ years’ experience working with paid media or performance media channels, specifically asset management and spec deliverables.
- Experience working with a 3rd Party Ad Server, like Sizmek, Flashtalking and/or GCM360
- Strong understanding of technical media specs for all channels, and the ability to relay specs to internal partners in creative and work through issues independently
- Assist in the planning & buying process, where needed
- Seeking the following skills:
- Not afraid to wear multiple hats
- Critical thinking and the ability to solve problems that may arise during a project
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills & the ability to communicate with different people on different organizational levels
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Excellent time management and job prioritization skills
- Team player with strong work ethic
- Self-motivated with willingness to take initiative on tasks
Nice To Have
- Familiarity with Google Suite (e.g. Google Sheets), Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Social Media buying platforms