Work With Us
There’s a lot of award-winning talent in this town but for some reason it’s still not a big blip on the Ad World radar. We’re out to change that. Dunn&Co. wants to be for Tampa what Fallon is for Minneapolis, Crispin is for Boulder, and Martin is for the entire state of Virginia. If you know who those agencies are and know what we’re talking about then we want to talk to you whether we have an opening or not.
Healthcare Brand Marketing Strategist
Dunn&Co.’s healthcare division, DunnHealth, is a creative branding agency and digital production company focused on driving superior outcomes in the ever-changing healthcare environment, by providing custom solutions for in an increasingly complex and evolving marketplace. Our reputation for creativity and our deep expertise allow us to apply diverse thinking to create solutions to client challenges.
Healthcare Brand Strategist
MUST HAVE HEALTHCARE COMMUNICATIONS/PHARMA AGENCY EXPERIENCE MARKETING TO HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS AS WELL AS TRADITIONAL BRAND PLANNING EXPERIENCE. THIS IS NOT A DIGITAL STRATEGIST ROLE.
Dunn&Co. seeks a seasoned senior level Brand Marketing Strategist with HCP experience who is excited about joining a deeply-rooted creative culture, which celebrates adding value and creating agency differentiation in the healthcare space through original thinking, compelling presentations, and lasting relationships.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Leading the planning process for a current major medical device client
- First and foremost, you will be leading workshops and charged with writing value propositions for the launches of new medical products
- Understanding the client’s business needs, and how our strategies will deliver on their objectives and KPIs
- Developing fresh insights about the attitudes, needs, behaviors and relationships of all stakeholders
- Uncovering and interpreting relevant trends in the client’s space
- Assessing competitive strategies & uncovering white space opportunities
- When necessary, developing and delivering the brand strategy, from vision and essence to positioning and messaging architecture
- Partnering with creative teams to ensure that creative transports the strategic objective
- Evaluating and contributing to channel and tactical plans to ensure that the strategic intent of the positioning is achieved
- Working closely with analytics to develop relevant KPIs
- Leading/coordinating with client on learning/research plans
- Building planning scope through value-added thinking and deliverables
- Sourcing and developing new talent to support growing business needs
- Awareness and command of the unique vocabulary and mindset that is the world of healthcare, medical products and pharma
- A demonstrated ability to think uniquely and provide fresh solutions to business issues, as well as the analytical capability and objectivity to develop evidence-based conclusions
- Ability to
- Quickly gather, absorb, synthesize and report on large, diverse data sets (qual and quant)
- Integrate qual & quant learning to develop brand and communications strategies
- Partner effectively with both clients and agency team members, including account, creative, medical, digital/channel planning, analytics, media and more.
- Evaluate creative through a strategic lens, and deliver those evaluations constructively and helpfully
- Visualize strategic thought in expressive presentations, delivered with confidence and authority
- Develop, run and move results forward during client-facing workshops
- Energy, intellect, curiosity, humility, vision, a passion for what planners do, hands-on working style, leadership qualities.
- 7-10 years planning experience at an advertising agency
- Healthcare agency – HCP experience required
- New business experience
- Management/team leadership experience