Work With Us
There’s a lot of award-winning talent in this town but for some reason it’s still not a big blip on the Ad World radar. We’re out to change that. Dunn&Co. wants to be for Tampa what Fallon is for Minneapolis, Crispin is for Boulder, and Martin is for the entire state of Virginia. If you know who those agencies are and know what we’re talking about then we want to talk to you whether we have an opening or not.
Digital Media Buyer – Paid Search
Dunn&Co.’s media team is growing! We are looking for a paid search specialist who is passionate about the ever-changing world of media, and stays up to date on all things digital. The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of experience managing paid digital media campaigns with expertise in paid search, and knowledge in programmatic media.
- Strategizes and manages paid search campaigns in platforms, including Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Pinterest, etc.including keyword research, campaign architecture, and responsive search ad copywriting
- Interprets client briefings and strategizes paid digital media recommendations designed for cost efficiency and goal delivery
- Plans and manages paid media budgets
- Assists with creation of digital tactical plan decks and presenting recommendations
- Executes and manages trafficking deadlines and creates spec sheets for digital media campaigns
- Strategizes and manages ongoing optimizations, A/B testing, analytics tracking, and bid management
- Interprets and presents campaign performance reports
- Continually evaluates and recommends additional digital media platforms and tactics that could positively impact campaign performance
- Responsible for media invoice reconciliation and budget stewardship
- 2-5 years of digital media buying experience with a primary focus on paid search
- Campaign management and optimization experience within various platforms such as a DSP, Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, etc.
- Digital trafficking experience with DoubleClick, Sizmek, or another ad-server
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint (or Keynote)
- Possesses above-average math skills with proven ability to analyze and interpret data
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to implement changes rapidly
- Confident communicator and possesses ability to explain media targeting capabilities, performance analytics, etc. in easy-to-understand terms
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Bonus Points if you have:
- Traditional or social media planning or buying experience
- SEO experience
Salary range is $55-70K, depending on portfolio and experience.