Work With Us
There’s a lot of award-winning talent in this town but for some reason it’s still not a big blip on the Ad World radar. We’re out to change that. Dunn&Co. wants to be for Tampa what Fallon is for Minneapolis, Crispin is for Boulder, and Martin is for the entire state of Virginia. If you know who those agencies are and know what we’re talking about then we want to talk to you whether we have an opening or not.
Digital Media Buyer
Dunn&Co. is looking for a digital media buyer who is passionate about the ever-changing world of media and stays up to date on all things digital. This position will collaborate with media planning leads on the execution of digital media campaigns across categories, including: dining, tourism, attractions, financial services, and healthcare (among others). The ideal candidate will have two or more years of experience managing paid media campaigns, focused primarily on programmatic media. This individual will be responsible for ensuring delivery against campaign objectives, and must have a strong work ethic and analytical aptitude.
- Possesses strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Dependable team player, able to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- A self-starter who anticipates and plans for future campaign needs and challenges
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
- 2+ years of relevant experience in an advertising agency
- Experience setting up, managing, and optimizing campaigns in a DSP
- Possesses above-average math skills, and is analytically strong with the ability to read and interpret data
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to implement changes rapidly
- DoubleClick trafficking experience
- Designs optimal digital buys in terms of cost efficiency, goal delivery, and vendor agreements
- Executes and manages digital media campaigns, including trafficking, bid management, A/B testing, analytics tracking, regular optimizations, reporting, etc.
- Continually evaluates and recommends additional digital media platforms and tactics that could positively impact campaign performance
- Assists in the creation of performance reports
- Integral buying lead in key client communication, including presentation of digital tactical plan recommendations and performance reports (with insights into campaign performance against KPI benchmarks)
- Responsible for digital media invoice reconciliation and budget stewardship
Bonus Points if you have:
- Knowledge of bid management software and/or marketing automation systems
- Traditional media planning and/or buying experience
- Certifications in relevant digital platforms (Google Ads, Google Analytics, Meta Blueprint, etc.)