Work With Us
There’s a lot of award-winning talent in this town but for some reason it’s still not a big blip on the Ad World radar. We’re out to change that. Dunn&Co. wants to be for Tampa what Fallon is for Minneapolis, Crispin is for Boulder, and Martin is for the entire state of Virginia. If you know who those agencies are and know what we’re talking about then we want to talk to you whether we have an opening or not.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Dunn&Co. has an immediate opening for a Digital Marketing Coordinator. We are only looking for local talent, or those willing to relocate.
- Client liaison: you will be the point-person for client communications on social media projects;
- Planning and project management: establish and manage timelines for all social and digital media deliverables.
- Develop website and application project briefs in partnership with the creative and development teams;
- Develop social media content calendars and posts in partnership with the creative, production and copywriting teams;
- Design support: work with the creative team to ensure that website and application architecture and designs reflect the client and target audience’s needs;
- User testing: work with the development team to conduct website and application testing. Ensure the functionality of all website and applications built by Dunn&Co. are up to par and compatible with the latest web standards;
- Trend monitoring: keeps up to date with the latest news, events, technical developments and features, and trends relating to the digital space, as well as what our clients’ competitors are doing in the social and digital space;
- Channel planning: work with the creative and media teams to ideate the best campaigns, tactics and channels to support creative concepts on social;
- Social media buying: plan, execute and report on small to mid-sized social media buys;
- KPI reporting: analysis and reporting against key performance indicators to make strategic recommendations as to how a brand should evolve their digital and social presence.
- At least one year of experience working with digital media for either a brand or an agency;
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of the digital and social space;
- A basic understanding of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics, HTML/CSS, familiarity with Content Management systems, the ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues, as well as a passion for brands and all things digital;
- Impeccable project management and organization skills;
- Posses the motivation to keep learning and thinking critically;
- Impeccable writing skills;
- Posses the ability to explain and present digital strategies and concepts to clients with clarity and polish: strictly no bamboozling with social media jargon and buzzwords;
- Just be an all-round good-egg that can get along with other good-eggs.