Work With Us
There’s a lot of award-winning talent in this town but for some reason it’s still not a big blip on the Ad World radar. We’re out to change that. Dunn&Co. wants to be for Tampa what Fallon is for Minneapolis, Crispin is for Boulder, and Martin is for the entire state of Virginia. If you know who those agencies are and know what we’re talking about then we want to talk to you whether we have an opening or not.
Dunn&Co. seeks a full-time ACD/copywriter for our Tampa, Florida office. If you consider yourself a creative, innovative, strategic thinker whose portfolio demonstrates the ability to craft effective, award-winning work; feel strongly passionate about being a creative leader; and know how to make a dirty martini, you might be the person we’re looking for.
You must be a self-motivated, endlessly curious individual who can unearth ideas from your team across a variety of media. You must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills (without which you are probably in the wrong line of work), and strong presentation skills.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Collaborate with Dunn&Co. account teams, clients, creative directors, art directors, cinematographers and designers to concept campaigns, develop brand strategies and write effective, engaging copy for our clients.
- Be able to lead, manage, and challenge the creative department to produce award-winning, results-oriented work.
- Be comfortable and confident working on a wide variety of online and offline media, including media that hasn’t been invented yet.
- Have experience creating and managing presentations for client meetings.
- Intelligently incorporate client and account team feedback, comments and changes while adhering to timelines, due dates and goals without getting all huffy.
- Willing to work on all assignments, not just the ones that personally excite you. In other words, no divas or crusaders.
The successful candidate must:
- Have five-plus years’ agency copywriting experience; or ability to effectively lie about said experience.
- Be able to present, persuade and inspire, starting with your first email to us.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree (or have attended ad school) with a concentration in advertising, communications or journalism. Or just a great portfolio.
- Be able to articulate project feasibility to account management and clients.
- Pay strong attention to detail, schedule management, version control and other skills usually not attributed to creative people.
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment while functioning as a member of a highly collaborative team.
- Be Nice.