Work With Us
There’s a lot of award-winning talent in this town but for some reason it’s still not a big blip on the Ad World radar. We’re out to change that. Dunn&Co. wants to be for Tampa what Fallon is for Minneapolis, Crispin is for Boulder, and Martin is for the entire state of Virginia. If you know who those agencies are and know what we’re talking about then we want to talk to you whether we have an opening or not.
Dunn&Co. has an immediate opening for an Account Executive. We are only looking for local talent, or those willing to relocate.
Our Account Executives are responsible for building and maintaining strong working relationships, and managing all marketing campaigns and projects for across our client base. You will be required to wear an execution hat, as well as support the client’s strategy, vision, and business growth. Candidates perfect for this job will be highly organized, proactive, and demonstrate a keen ability to prioritize and manage a high volume of projects.
You must be able to leverage expert knowledge of client business issues and industry insights to provide useful business direction, maximizing our potential as an agency.
- Attend to the needs of the client and continually look for ways to add value.
- Proactively communicate with clients on a daily basis and demonstrate thought leadership.
- Assist with the formulation and support of client marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Present project/campaign ideas, creative work and rationale, and supporting budgets to the client.
- Manage budgets, media and production costs, and invoicing clients.
- Write creative briefs and client reports.
- Collaborate with agency internal resources (account/creative/production/strategy), to execute projects on strategy, on budget and on-time.
- Ensure that communication between teams flows effectively, and that project plans and deadlines are met.
- Monitor the effectiveness and outcomes of projects and campaigns.
- Travel when required to support client initiatives at tradeshows, production shoots, meetings, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising or related field
- 3+ years of advertising agency experience, or related marketing experience. Bonus points for both.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, both internally and externally
- Ability to lead by example, and work well with fellow account staff
- Self-starter with the ability to deliver results without constant supervision
- Dependable team player, able to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously from inception through completion
- Impeccable presentation skills