Work With Us
There’s a lot of award-winning talent in this town but for some reason it’s still not a big blip on the Ad World radar. We’re out to change that. Dunn&Co. wants to be for Tampa what Fallon is for Minneapolis, Crispin is for Boulder, and Martin is for the entire state of Virginia. If you know who those agencies are and know what we’re talking about then we want to talk to you whether we have an opening or not.
Dunn&Co. has an immediate opening for an Account Director. We are only looking for local talent, or those willing to relocate.
Dunn&Co. is looking for a dynamic, likable manager who can lead existing accounts and grow our team of account executives and account coordinators. The account director is responsible to manage the process of acquiring new clients and to sustain the overall health, profitability, and longevity of our current accounts.
The account director will directly supervise all account service staff, offering support, guidance, and counsel. Candidates should be friendly, ambitious, detail-oriented, and have a passion for all things advertising. The account director must be persuasive and compelling in client presentations with exceptional communication skills.
- Oversee the account services department. Manage, mentor and motivate account services team. Provide leadership that conveys the vision and values of the agency.
- Lead the account team in developing and implementing processes that achieve internal performance goals.
- Work with the creative and planning teams to develop campaign, promotional, and brand strategies. Truly collaborate across all agency departments to drive integrated thinking and communication solutions that are aligned with the client’s goals.
- Research to maintain expertise on the client’s business, wider industry trends, and cultural influences.
- Leverage strategic marketing expertise and knowledge of the client’s business issues to guide client relationships. Make agency recommendations on growth and expansion opportunities for the brands we steward.
- Review and evaluate in-market communication initiatives to determine overall effectiveness.
- Respond to RFPs, develop SOWs, and negotiate agency contracts. Integrate contract requirements with agency operations.
- Develop and manage revenue forecasts. Monitor project management software on an ongoing basis to ensure profitability and manage the growth of accounts.
- Onboard new business accounts and ensure the timely execution of plans, campaigns, and projects.
- Develop and defend budgets and agency recommendations, leading clients to explore new opportunities for their brand.
- Keep management informed of the status of accounts, problems, plans and important meetings. Involve management personnel when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree and 9+ years of marketing experience.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Experience in managing a team.
- Desire to dig deep into a business and the curiosity to ask smart questions.
- A laser focus on the outcome, not just the process.