‘Behind the Brand’ is a blog series that features our most valued asset – the people behind Dunn&Co. – and what inspires them both in and out of the office.
Meet Grant. He’s a Senior Art Director whose strength is package design and weakness is cheesecake. Not only is he passionate about his design work, he’s also dedicated to building the future of Dunn&Co. This Florida native recently relocated to London to help launch the Dunn&Co. UK branch and has been filling his newsfeed with the most beautiful images of Great Britain ever since. We can’t think of a better person to introduce our brand to an international clientele.
- What is your favorite word? Approved!
- What is your least favorite word? Scab
- What album gets your heart pumping? Some gangster rap usually gets me pretty amped up. I’m in London right now, so French rap has been blasting. Youssoupha – Noir D**** Still not sure what he’s saying, but I get the idea.
- What is your guilty pleasure? Meatloaf and vodka
- What are you passionate about outside of work? Lately, I’ve been really passionate about photography. Its a fairly new thing for me, but I’m intrigued that there are so many types of photography and ways to edit.
- What makes you different? I’m a born and raised Floridian – you don’t see that very often! I was brought up by conservative parents from Iowa. I’m allergic to roaches and most things Florida. When I was 5, I took $20 out of my mom’s purse to buy an MC Hammer trading card. I hum Christmas songs year-round. I like peanut butter and sour cream sandwiches. I’m fairly simple and weird.
- Dogs or Cats? Claritin
- What would you happily give up sleep for? Music festivals and bonfires
- What’s your spirit animal? Ron Swanson